Welcome to the Oh Baby Blog Hop!
Thank you so much for joining us and My Cricut Craft Room for this Oh Baby Blog Hop.
This hop is totally for fun for us to show you some great baby projects. The only rule of this hop that we followed was to use our Cricut machines. There are some great new cartridges that we wanted to show you and a few ways to use some of our favorite Cricut cartridges..... My Cricut Craft Room will be having some very fun and festive blog hops coming up.... Wedding, Easter Bunny, Dance Your Heart Out, and many more popular Spring themed events!
Please make sure to visit and comment on all of the blogs on today's line up to be entered to win a custom graphic for your blog or upcoming Blog Hop. The winner will be announced on Wednesday on My Cricut Craft Room's blog.
Below is the complete lineup:
- Start http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
- Julie McElhinney http://thecricutchirp.com
- Mel http://www.melbarwisedesigns.com
- Viviana http://vivijdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Erica's Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
- Kathy's Corner http://kathy213-kathyscorner.blogspot.com/
- Kris Dietz http://kreationsbykrisdietz.blogspot.com/
- Crafting Blog Events http://CraftingBlogEvents.blogspot.com
Here is the list of cuts:
1. Hat cut at 3"
2. Coat cut at 4"
3. Shoes cut at 3"
I added some flowers from Michael's Recollections (can't remember the exact name of the package).
Thanks for looking.
Next you will go to Crafting Blog Events http://CraftingBlogEvents.blogspot.com.