Welcome!!!

This is just a place to share my projects with family and friends and to see how my projects have evolved over time.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentine's Day Projects 2013

Finally getting a chance to update the blog with new projects I completed with my niece and nephew (Kait and Nic).

We made some Valentine's Day shadow boxes:

Kait decided she liked this one better -- so this is the one her family has.

 
You can't see the ornaments too well but they are such pretty glass ornaments.  I was kind of glad Kait preferred the other one so I could keep this for our decoration.
 
It was fun making these together and teaching the kids how to cut and weed vinyl.  They got lots of practice over the last couple of days (more projects to be posted).
 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment